Work with Us
We are a growing practice that specializes in the treatment of anxiety and related disorders (OCD, PTSD). We consider clinicians of all backgrounds to serve on our inter-disciplinary team. We are a cross-functional team that appreciates initiative, creativity, and research-driven clinical care.
Employees working with Better Living Center for Behavioral Health are eligible for healthcare benefits, including: medical, dental, and vision benefits through UnitedHealthcare. Employees are able to join our 401k matching benefits and are recognized for the contributions in clinical care and business operations.
Are you ready for Better Living with Better Living Center for Behavioral Health?
1. View Job Descriptions for Current Openings:
* Full-time Behavioral Therapist
* Full-time Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)
* Part-time Operations Director
2. Submit an application with your curriculum vitae/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org