Who We Treat
Our team specializes in treating anxiety and related disorders. We largely provide Day Treatment (Intensive IOP), Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and individual sessions. We offer higher level treatment (IOP/ Day Treatment) to adolescents, and adults. We treat individuals age 9 years-old and up in individual sessions.
We also provide treatment for individuals on the spectrum who are ‘higher functioning’ and may need assistance with developing social and functional skills beyond those typically addressed in ‘Autism treatment centers.’
What We Treat
– Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
– Panic Disorder
– Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
– Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
– Health Anxiety
– Depersonalization/Derealization and other Dissociative symptoms
– Social Phobia
– Tics and Tourette’s.
– Trichotillomania (compulsive hair-pulling) and other Body-focused Repetitive Disorders (BFRDs; skin-picking)
How We Treat
We provide treatment that is heavily exposure and response prevention (ERP) based. We also provide Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Interpersonal Behavior Therapy, and other third-wave behavioral therapies. Habit-reversal is used to treat tics, Tourette’s, and BFRDs.