Perry Leynor, MA
Perry Leynor is a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate supervised by Paula Bennett LPC-S and is licensed in the state of Texas. He has experience treating depression and anxiety disorders in adolescents and adults. Perry has worked in a variety of mental health treatment settings including college counseling center, community based, and Partial Hospitalization (PHP)/Intensive Outpatient (IOP) facilities. He is currently providing third wave behavioral treatments/exposure and response prevention at Better Living Center for Behavioral Health.
- Exposure and response prevention
Education & Training
- University of Texas at Dallas — August 2012 to December 2016 — Bachelor of Science, Psychology
- Midwestern State University — August 2018 to August 2020 — Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology
- 03/20/2021 Licensed Professional Counselor Associate, Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council
- Supervised by Paula Bennett Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor